Hanoi Full day City Tour
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Private pick and drop off service
- Private transportation
- English/French speaking guide
- Services charges and government taxes
- Pre & post accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
This full day tour takes you around Hanoi's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilts House, the Presidential Palace, and the One Pillar Pagoda and, nearby, the Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds. Also on the tour, the Lake of the Restored Sword and Ngoc Son Temple, the Temple of Literature, peaceful West Lake (with lovers street Thanh Nien), the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple and one of the city's museums, either the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum. In the evening, you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show.
Please note that the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Fridays and Mondays and most museums are closed on Mondays.