Unveiling Natural Wonders At A Day Trip To Ninh Binh
Hoa Lu & Tam Coc . Delve deeper into Vietnam’s past with this day trip to the picturesque Ninh Binh area 2 and half hours south from Hanoi. Discover Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh and Le dynasties, before taking a sampan trip down the Tam Coc River. There are options to float down Trang An or Thung Nang Rivers famous for their charming grottoes and limestone karst mountains
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
Depart the hotel this morning at 8:30 for a 2.5-hour drive through rural northern Vietnam to Ninh Binh Province — one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam with its dramatic scenery and historical temples. The rice fields here are beautiful and the area has earned the nickname of ‘Dry Ha Long Bay’, a moniker borne out by the limestone karsts which dominate the landscape.
Upon arrival, begin a leisurely 5 to 15 km (according to preference) biking trip around Tho Ha village passing by peaceful villages and enjoying the rustic countryside landscapes. After a sumptuous local lunch, continue by boarding a sampan for a 1.5-hour boat trip cruising on a small canal among the paddy fields for 1km, then stroll along the winding rocky paths to reach the Galaxy Cave gate. Once inside the cave, admire the spectacular stalactites hanging from the cave ceiling.
Continue onwards to discover But Hien cave, which boasts many natural sparkling stalactites. Once you’ve had your fill of cave explorations return back to the village along the same route