Ba Be Lake which is an incredibly beautiful area boasting waterfalls, rivers, deep valleys, lakes and caves set amid towering limestone peaks. This lake, though less visited than other national parks, has been recognized as the third Ramsar in Vietnam. The National Park includes three interconnecting lakes which can be explored on a private long tail boat. The locals are from the Tay minority people, who have adapted their lake side stilted homes to offer comfortable rooms for visitors.
Your tour continues north to Dong Van Plateau. You will visit the small communities of Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Dong Van, some of the most picturesque villages in the northern tip of Vietnam.
Next, you’ll then drive to Cao Bang, an area of incredible scenery, including mountains, grottos, rivers and waterfalls. You’ll visit the Ban Gioc Waterfall on the China-Vietnam border, 85km from Cao Bang, passing through spectacular scenery en-route.
You’ll also visit Halong Bay for a memorable adventure on one of the most beautiful bays of the World. You can engage in kayaking and cave climbing, but you will also relax in style on a wooden junk featuring twenty luxurious cabins furnished in classic Eastern style. A truly memorable experience awaits passengers as you cruise this delightful bay, reveling in its tranquility and natural beauty.
+ See spectacular scenery driving through North Vietnam seeing miles of undeveloped lands, visiting charming villages and crossing high mountain passes
+ Be immersed in hill tribe culture with staying in a Tay homestay, explore Hmong villages and meet ethnic peoples at markets
+ Experience hill tribe culture: meet with the Ethnic group, learn about their culture and see their traditional dances
+ Enjoy a scenic road trip. Travel along one of North Vietnam’s most beautiful roads, stopping ofter for photos of the soaring mountains and farming villages
+ Cast away on a traditional junk boat and set sail through hundreds of limestone karsts that rise dramatically from the emerald waters of Halong Bay.
We designed this tour programme with focus on the Northern and North-eastern mountainous areas of Vietnam where photographers, amateurs or professionals, will encounter breath-taking natural landscapes, colourful ethnic minorities and authentic experiences all year round. Vietnam’s northernmost province of Ha Giang offers some of the most striking sceneries with the rock formations and bizarre landscape in Dong Van rock plateau, a UNESCO World Geopark. Other highlights of the tour includes the beautiful Ban Gioc Waterfall on the Sino-Vietnamese border and Ba Be National Park with homestay and kayaking on Ba Be Lake, one of the rare karsts mountain lakes in the world which never dries.
- Private pick-up & drop-off services
- Private tour with English or French speaking guide
- You choose your date of departure
- Starting and end in Hanoi
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services.
- All private transportation with guide
- Accommodation shared in Double/Twin room with daily breakfast
- All In-tour flights as per itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on board
- Private boat trips
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service.
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas & New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 2 passport photos per person)
- Other services not mentioned above.