A Day Trip in Hochiminh City
There’s a lot to discover in and around Ho Chi Minh City. If you have already planned your holiday there, you can spice up your stay with the one-or-two half, or full-day excursions. Excursions for all tastes can be booked with some of the most popular being the Saigon half-day tour. Absorb both recent and ancient history in this vibrant place.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
Depart your hotel at 08.00 am for a full day tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Head to Cholon, the city’s Chinatown district, discover the markets and shops of the area, and also the Cantonese Thien Hau Pagoda - dedicated to the goddess of the sea.
Head back into the centre of the city to visit Ben Thanh Market where an incredible display of fresh produce is offered. Simply stroll through the market seeing and enjoying the variety of goods for sale.
This afternoon visit the War Remnants and the former Presidential Palace, from there stroll (your vehicle will be available at all times) to the major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City: the Old Saigon Post Office, Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), Continental Hotel, Opera House and City Hall. At the end of the afternoon head back to your hotel.